03 November 2011

Polka Dot ShowCASe

There were some stunning submissions to our  challenge last week, it's seems that Polka dots are a favourite with lots of you. We love them too!
We could have chosen heaps of cards for the showcase this week, but we had to limit it somewhat and so without further ado, here are our choices for Week 38

Fiona #64
Such a dramatic splash of turquoise and bold polka dots

Mary G #130
Dotty holly berries!

Elaine #146
Elegant monochrome

Laurie #153

The subtlest polka dots of all!

We are honoured to have such fabulous submissions to our challenges...
Congratulations everyone, please take the ShowCASe  badge from the page above to add to your blogs and thank you all!



16 comments:

  1. Wow....what beautiful cards! Congratulations ladies, so well deserved. Just gorgeous and wonderful inspiration for the rest of us, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, congratulations ladies.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners...they're all beautifully done. Love polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, thank you for choosing my card to showcase, I am so very excited and pleased you liked it. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards, congratulations Ladies, beautiful work, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great examples, well done ladies :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Chrissie and Mandi for showcasing my card, I've had a rotten day and you've just made it better.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou so much for showcasing my card this week. I am so glad I found this blog...I love to participate in the challenges! I also find alot of inspiration and great ideas from all the cards posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant, inspirational cards ladies - congratulations! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so inspiring:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cards are marvelous Ladies. It will inspire me always. Have a nice weekend and lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  12. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw my card - thank you for showcasing it!! Mary G

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards, and great ideas. congratulations everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow such talent here, and what amazing cards ladies ,many congrats to all :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.